The loss of driving privileges can gravely affect a person's self-esteem and independence, not to mention creating physical and emotional isolation from friends and family. Yet many older drivers fail to recognize or admit that their driving skills may not be what they once were.
The facts are clear: Improving or simply maintaining your present skills is far easier than trying to regain them after they're gone.
Because it's not just about driving...it's about living.
Lifelong Driver keeps mature drivers on the road longer and more safely by being:
Positive: Information is presented and skills improved in a self-paced, supportive fashion
Easy-to-Use: Learning and progressing are as simple as point-and-click
Realistic: Drivers improve their behind-the-wheel skills through the use of real-life driving simulations
In recent studies, drivers 55+ who completed Lifelong Driver reported:
- Lifelong Driver exercises are relevant to their driving experience
- Lifelong Driver will extend their safe-driving life
- Lifelong Driver has improved their driving skills
- Noticing vehicles in mirrors and blind spots
- Spotting hazards and potential hazards
- Determining sufficient gaps in oncoming traffic
- Making safe lane changes
Be a Lifelong Driver NOW!